PH142 - Physics II - Spring 2014
- PH142 - Physics II
- Ewan Stewart
- ph2 ατ profstewart.org
- Multivariable calculus, Physics I
- TA webpage
- TAs: TA webpage, TA class, meeting arranged by email
- Prof: email, before/after class, meeting arranged by email
This course is the second half of a one year introduction to physics.
Students taking this course can choose one of two streams:
The two streams will run independently, having different syllabuses, homeworks, exams and evaluation systems. See their respective webpages for details. The grades of students taking each stream will be normalised in the same way so that the average grade in each stream will be the same.
It is recommended that you take the same stream as you did for Physics I.
- http://profstewart.org/ph2/online/ - a traditional Physics II course with online video lectures. Unlimited capacity.
- http://profstewart.org/ph2/stewart/ - interactive lectures in Prof. Stewart's unconventional style. Maximum capacity 40 students.
The deadline for stream registration is March 9th.